Corpus Christi Lawyer Adept in Family Law, Civil Litigation and Estate Planning
Texas attorney leverages years of experience to champion clients’ rights
Corpus Christi residents who are confronting legal issues have a reliable place to turn. At William A. Thau III, P.C., our lead attorney has more than 20 years of experience in family law, estate planning and civil litigation. He brings his in-depth knowledge to bear in every case, devising comprehensive strategies for obtaining optimal results.
Reputation, knowledge and familiarity with local courts make a difference
We have been the law firm of choice for many clients throughout the Corpus Christi area due to our:
- Established record of success — We have a long history of achieving favorable outcomes for our clients in court and in negotiations over a broad range of cases. Our adversaries know of our stellar reputation, which gives our clients a distinct advantage.
- Depth of knowledge —With more than two decades of relevant experience, William A. Thau III has the knowledge and skill to confidently manage the most complex of cases.
- Familiarity with local courts — Based in Corpus Christi, we know the customs and procedures that apply as well as the judges and lawyers who staff the courts, affording us insights that work to our clients’ benefit.
When you retain our services, you can count on us to give you the advice and information you need and to vigorously battle for your legal rights.
Reliable lawyer provides diligent legal services in a variety of practice areas
We are devoted to helping clients achieve their goals in these legal areas, which form the core of our practice:
- Family law — We handle all types of family law matters, including divorce and related property and parenting issues. We can help spouses dissolve marriages more quickly and affordably through uncontested divorce. We make sure our clients’ rights are respected in community property We advocate for fair and manageable awards of spousal maintenance or child support. We can protect your interests in child custody cases. And we can represent you in post-divorce proceedings that seek modification of support, property or custody orders.
- Military law —Our dedicated legal team can provide counsel on military divorce so that you are aware of your rights as a service member or as a spouse of a service member. In addition, we can assist you in cases involving pensions, benefits and financial issues governed by military law.
- Civil litigation — We help people injured in auto accidents obtain the compensation they need to recover. We also assert our client’s legal rights and property interests in civil litigation involving business or personal affairs.
- Wills and Probate — We can prepare or revise your will to direct what happens to your property after your death. We also represent estate representatives in the probate process that distributes property to beneficiaries and heirs.
Whatever legal matter you entrust to our care, we will provide prompt and thorough counsel at each stage of your case and keep you advised of the progress at every turn.
Contact our reputable Texas Christi law firm to schedule a confidential consultation
For more than two decades, William A. Thau III, P.C. in Corpus Christi has helped people like you successfully resolve legal issues concerning family law, estate planning and civil litigation. To learn how we can assist you, please call 361-239-0010 or contact us online to schedule a confidential consultation.